Get Started

Please enter the "Payroll Code" provided by your Trusted Advisor.

Contact your advisor if you do not have this code.

What you'll need for enrollment

  • Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)* Don't have one? Visit the IRS to request an FEIN number.
  • State Identification Number(s)*
  • Company Business Bank Account Information
  • For yourself and any employees, you'll need the following information:
    • Personal: Name, address, Social Security number and email address.
    • Pay information, including: Hire date, status type, pay rates and deductions.
    • Other: Withholding status and allowances from your employees' W-4 forms.
    • Bank: Direct deposit information (if applicable).

*Note: To complete enrollment, you will need to provide proof of any FEIN or state ID numbers supplied. Examples of proof documentation for an FEIN include any document to the employer from the IRS dated within 3 years of submission, an SS4 application dated within 90 days of submission, or any form filed with the IRS by the employer.

Select Your Business Type

Certain industries have specific earnings types and/or tax filing requirements. To ensure your payroll taxes are filed accurately for your business, please select the business type that most closely matches yours. If your business doesn’t fall into a specific category, such as "Household", "Officer Only", or "Restaurant", select "General Business".

**Note: For Church and Non-Profit set-up, you will be required to provide federal and/or state documentation to support any request for tax exempt status.

We're here to help if you need assistance!

Call 1-800-216-9522Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. CST Saturday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. CST